- Lesson 1. Small Network Implementation
- Lesson 2. Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
- VLANs and Trunks
- Spanning Tree Performance Optimization
- Routing Between VLANs
- Securing the Expanded Network
- Troubleshooting Switched Networks
- Lesson 3. Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
- Routing Operations
- Implementing VLSM
- Lesson 4. Single-Area Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Implementing OSPF
- Troubleshooting OSPF
- Lesson 5. Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Implementing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Lesson 6. Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- ACL Operation
- Configuring and Troubleshooting ACLs
- Lesson 7. Address Space Management
- Scaling the Network with NAT and PAT
- Transitioning to IPv6
- Lesson 8. LAN Extension into a WAN
- VPN Solutions
- Establishing a Point-to-Point WAN Connection with PPP
- Establishing a WAN Connection with Frame Relay
- Troubleshooting Frame Relay WANs
- Lab Outline
- Lab 1: Implementing a Small Network (Review Lab) Configure your workgroup switch and router with a basic configuration based on the network information provided.
- Lab 2: Configuring Expanded Switch Networks Expand the switch configuration to meet specific VLAN and network requirements.
- Lab 3: Troubleshooting Switched Networks Use troubleshooting methods discussed to diagnose, isolate, and correct problems commonly found in a switched network.
- Lab 4: Implementing OSPF Configure your workgroup routers to use the dynamic routing protocol OSPF.
- Lab 5: Troubleshooting OSPF Use troubleshooting methods discussed to diagnose, isolate, and correct problems commonly found when running the OSPF routing protocol.
- Lab 6: Implementing EIGRP Configure your workgroup routers to migrate from OSPF to EIGRP.
- Lab 7: Troubleshooting EIGRP Use troubleshooting methods discussed to diagnose, isolate, and correct problems commonly found when running the EIGRP routing protocol.
- Lab 8: Implementing ACLs Create IP standard, extended, and named ACLs and verify that they are working
- Lab 9: Troubleshooting ACLs Troubleshoot common IP ACL issues.
- Lab 10: Enhanced - Configuring Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address Translation (PAT) Configure your workgroup routers to use static and dynamic NAT and PAT.
- Lab 11: Implementing IPv6 Configure IPv6 addresses on your workgroup routers and deploy RIPng between them.
- Lab 12: Establishing a Frame Relay WAN Create a Frame Relay connection to the other pod router and to the core router using a serial interface on each pod router.
- Lab 13: Troubleshooting Frame Relay WANs Use troubleshooting methods discussed to diagnose, isolate, and correct problems commonly found in a Frame Relay network.
- Lab 14: Rebuild the configuration on the pod devices from scratch, including security, IP addressing, interface encapsulations, and routing protocol.