Testing mobile applications involve unique challenges. This course teaches these challenges and how to mitigate them. Techniques to test most commonly used aspects of an Android application are covered.
What students will learn?
- What are the new challenges of testing mobile applications.
- How to unit test Android applications.
- Testing for multiple devices.
- Testing for naturalization.
- Testing SQL database.
- Testing location based applications.
- Testing telephony services.
Software testers who are responsible for testing Android mobile applications