The complete training course for Office 365 Power Users! Everything you need to know about Office 365 and all of its capabilities are covered in this very comprehensive class. Students will leave knowing how to use Office 365 to best organize content, manage documents, plan projects, collaborate with employees and vendors, and more effectively work together!
Starting with SharePoint, students will learn how to create and customize SharePoint sites, organize data with SharePoint Lists, utilize document management features, and automate business processes with workflows.
Benefits of attending this Office 365 User training:
- Be more effective! Find content easier than ever before
- Stop wasting time with emails and learn better ways to communicate!
- Learn how to design awesome applications using SharePoint
- Never lose track of tasks using Office Planner
- Get better visibility into your business processes with automated workflows
- Never lose a document with your documents backed up to the cloud
- Know ALL the components of Office 365 and when to use each feature
- Jump start your move to the cloud with a complete training class
- Help employees discover content easier with built-in social features and search
- Get help installing all the Office 365 tools
- Understanding the licensing options and save money
Topics covered in this Office 365 User class include:
- OneDrive – organizing your personal documents and syncing with Office 365
- Office Groups – create groups to collaborate on documents, shared emails, notes, and more!
- Office Planner – awesome tool for managing tasks and projects
- Microsoft Teams – using desktop and mobile apps, organize your teams and help them be more effective than ever
- Sway – design create looking stories and presentations
- Social features of Office 365
- Skype for Business – instant chat with team members, meeting, audio/video, and more
- Email – organize your emails, setup your options, and utilizing Outlook for the web
Business Users, IT Professionals, and anyone involved with information or data at your organization