By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Overview of the possibilities with Drupal
- How to manage users, create user profiles
- How to add custom content, and manage that content
- Manage navigation through DrupalÊ¼s menu system.
- Content references and relationships.
- Content flagging and bookmarking.
- Configure event calendar display.
- Manage content layout with Display Suite.
- Customize content administration.
- Configure both controlled vocabularies and free tagging with Taxonomy.
- Configure your site to improve search, through the use of URL path configuration, and configure faceted search.
- Be able to configure automatically generated thumbnails.
- Know how to create advanced listings of content.
- Maintain a secure and speedy website.