Learn to deploy, configure, and manage Cloudera's Apache Hadoop implementation and HDFS.
In this interactive, hands-on Apache Hadoop course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster. Covering topics from installation and configuration through load balancing and tuning, this course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop administrators.
This course covers concepts addressed on the Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH) exam.
You will receive 30 days of access to an online library where you'll find books and study guides from leading authors on Hadoop, cloud, and big data technologies, including:
- Ethics of Big Data by Kord Davis and Doug Patterson
- Hadoop: The Definitive Guide by Cloudera's Tom White
- Hadoop Operations by Cloudera's Eric Sammer
- Planning for Big Data by Edd Dumbill
What You'll Learn
- The internals of MapReduce and HDFS and how to build Hadoop architecture
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with systems and hardware in the data center
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop
- Configuring the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Installing and implementing Kerberos-based security for your cluster
- Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues