Knowledge Transfer Consulting Services, Inc. is a small, family, woman-owned computer training company that has been in business since 1997. We are in located in Eagan, MN in an easily accessible beautiful office building. We are looking for a new team member to join our family. One of our long-time office support administrator/Test Proctor’s is retiring to enjoy life with his new grandbaby. We need a hard-working, motivated individual to take over this full-time Office Support Administrator and Test Proctor position.
The new team member will be excited to share their bright, customer-service oriented personality with our testers and students in a reliable and professional manner. They will be eager to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. They will take pride in working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Candidate’s main responsibility will be:
- Proctoring computer-based testing (including occasional Saturday AM hours)
- Coordinating on & off-site training events and room schedules, logistics & facility set up.
- Supporting the sales team by managing the sales process from the sale to the delivery
- Reliable and Responsible - must be reliable to close office each evening.
- Candidate must have the ability to self-manage in order to ensure completion of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills
- A bright, customer-service orientated personality
- Outstanding work ethic and professionalism.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- An affinity for social media management and/or website SEO is a bonus.
This team member is a vital position in our company and essential in helping our business prosper and is available for anyone who possesses the above qualities and who desires to work in a customer focused, deadline driven environment. The position will start with PT training and will be full time by mid July.
The position is currently full-time hours (9:30 am – 5:30 pm with one Saturday morning every other month) but can be somewhat flexible. We offer a competitive hourly wage, Health Insurance Benefits and Simple IRA matching plan.
If interested, please email a resume to Sarah Gwaltney CEO