Knowledge Transfer Consulting Services, Inc. is looking for two part-time or one full-time Test Proctors/Office Administrators for our growing, dynamic company. Knowledge Transfer has been in business since 1997. We are a small, family, woman-owned training company located in Eagan, MN.
Candidate’s main responsibility will be:
- Proctoring computer based testing (including occasional Saturday AM hours)
Other tasks that may be required based on experience:
- Supporting the sales team by managing the sales process from the sale to the delivery
- Working with customers on class fulfillment
- Creating, managing, and implementing marketing communications that foster client engagement and conversion (i.e. e-newsletters, e-blasts, social media content, website pages, case studies, press releases)
- Managing the execution of marketing campaigns through both traditional and digital marketing efforts
- Supporting overall lead generation campaigns with skillful production of direct mail, email, social media
- Coordinating on and off-site training events and room schedules, logistics and facility set up
- Data Entry into ACT and company's computerized LMS
- Reliable and Responsible
- Candidate must have the ability to self-manage in order to ensure completion of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills
- A bright, customer-service orientated personality
- Outstanding work ethic and professionalism.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience installing software, computer updates, and basic computer troubleshooting
- Basic photo/video editing skills is a bonus
COVID INFORMATION: Position requires face-to-face interaction with individuals coming into the office to take proctored computer based tests. Knowledge Transfer has taken immense steps to follow all state and CDC guidelines to minimize exposure to COVID. Individual must be able to wear a mask for the entirety of the day, and be comfortable requiring all customers to wear masks.
Position is available for those who possess all of the above qualities and who desire to work in a deadline driven, environment. Position is open immediately. Must be reliable to open office each morning or close each evening.
Position can be full-time hours (10:30 am – 7:00 pm with one Saturday morning every other month) or divided into two part-time job share hours (7:30 am – 11:30 am and 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm with one Saturday morning every third month).
If interested, please respond with information about how your particular skills and experience show that you are the best fit for this position.
Job Type: Part Time or Full Time
Required education: High School or equivalent
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO INFO@KNOWLEDGETRANSFERINC.COM